Announcing Friends of the MRTM Program
The MRTM has established the Friends of the MRTM program so that anyone desiring to participate in the growth and development of the museum can contribute to its success.
Contributions in the following amounts will be recognized by a plaque at the entrance to the museum at the following levels:
- $50,000 – JP Harahan Bridge Builders Club
- $25,000 – Panama Limited Club (IC)
- $20,000 – Tennessean Club (SOU)
- $10,000 – Sunnyland Club (SLSF)
- $5,000 – City of Memphis Club (NC&StL)
- $2,500 – Choctaw Rockette Club (RI)
- $1,000 – Pan American Club (L&N)
- $750 – Delta Eagle Club (MP)
- $500 – Morning Star Club (SSW)
- $250 – City of New Orleans Club (IC and AMTRAK)
Except for the Harahan Bridge Builders catagory, each club is named after a passenger train that once served Memphis. Contributions need not be made in a single lump sum to achive a particular level.
- 1. Click on the “Pay Now” button to contribute via PayPal.
- 2. Send your contributions To Treasurer David M. Johnston at the address at the bottom of the page.
- 3. Contact Mike Fleming at email@example.com or cell (901) 461-7138 and we’ll come and get your contribution!